Tuesday, 17 March 2015 00:00

20 Places to Teach Online

Written by

Teaching English online and tutoring online are very popular and there are many websites looking for people to help their students all over the world. Some of these websites ask for professional teachers, but there are many that offer the opportunity to tutor even without a teaching qualification. There are opportunities to teach English via conversation practice, or the option to teach what you know in any subject.

Below are 20 websites where you can sign up today to start teaching online. All you need is internet access and video conferencing software like Skype:

  1. Buddy School - https://buddyschool.com/
    Online tutoring platform where you can create a profile and offer classes. Their most popular subjects are English, Math, Spanish, French, Chinese Create a profile it will be listed on BuddySchool and students will be able to schedule lessons with you.

  2. Presto Experts - http://www.prestoexperts.com/lp/Experts-jobs-online
    Connect with people who need help in your field of expertise. Talk to them via chat, voice, or email. Set your own freelance rates and build up your list of clients.

  3. Tutors Live - http://www.tutors-live.com/

  4. Udemy - http://www.udemy.com/
    Create your own course on Udemy using video, slideshows, articles,and audio. Set your own price and keep 70% of the revenue from sales

  5. Coursebridge - http://www.coursebridge.com/html/instructor_application.asp
    Instructors are required to mark assignments and offer feedback via email. If you want to teach but don´t have experience you can join their instructor training program.

  6. Italki - http://www.italki.com/
    Accept both professional teachers and language tutors.

  7. Limu - http://www.limu.com/
    At Limu, you can teach or tutor any subject or skill you have mastered, whether academic, professional or hobby-related. Real-life teachers, students, professionals, even hobbyists who have Knowledge to offer can teach and tutor others.

  8. Myngle - http://www.myngle.com/
    Myngle offers lessons in a number of languages. Create packages of up to 100 lessons and set your own rates.

  9. OpenEnglish - http://www.openenglish.com
    Teach English online - Spanish and Portuguese knowledge a bonus.

  10. Speak Keikaiwa - http://www.speakeikaiwa.com/
    Japanese website with students looking for English conversation practice

  11. Aim4A - http://www.aim4a.com/tutors.php
    Aim Academics hires part-time and full-time tutors for tutoring services to students worldwide in any subject.

  12. TutorVista - http://www.tutorvista.com/

  13. Eduwizards - https://www.eduwizards.com/
    Online tutoring and assignment help for students.

  14. English Tutors Online - https://englishtutorsonline.com/
    Also hires Proofreaders, and X7 Chat Live Tutor Operator Positions


  15. Gain English - http://gainenglish.it/ 

    Must be a skilled, enthusiatic and creative teacher with a sound knoweldge of all aspects of English grammar

  16. Growing Stars - http://www.growingstars.com/
    Online tutoring for middle and high school, elementary level, test prep, languages and IT courses.

  17. Kukuspeak - http://www.kukuspeak.com/online-esl-jobs/apply_now.html
    As a kukuspeak Instructor, you will be guiding students through a series of exercises helping them practice their spoken English.

  18. Linguaspectrum http://linguaspectrumplus.com/
    At Linguaspectrum PLUS you get 90% of what you make, the other 10% going to the upkeep and development of the site.

  19. Smart Thinking - http://www.smarthinking.com/
    SMARTHINKING hires individuals to serve as part-time tutors in various subjects. The major responsibility is tutoring students of varying abilities and ages; however, responsibilities may include assisting in the training and mentoring of new tutors.

  20. TalkBean - http://tutor.talkbean.com/memberEng.do?cmd=addMemberForm
    Teach English to students in Korea

     

Read 1431 times Last modified on Tuesday, 17 March 2015 12:00

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.

Be the first to get the latest news from our blog and the latest opportunities listed in the directory!