Choice of GamesWritten by Yolanda Solo
Choice of Games (CoG) are looking for authors to write interactive novels and multiple choice games. Using a simple programming language called ChoiceScript, even writers with no programming experience can develop interactive novels.
Published games are available as:
- iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- Android app
- Amazon Kindle app (“Choice of Games” label only)
- Two Labels: “Hosted Games” or “Choice of Games”
Choice of Games Label
- 25% Royalties + $2,500 advance when they accept your finished game. You retain full IP rights to the story and characters in your work, granting them an exclusive license to publish your multiple-choice game electronically.
- Work for Hire: 0% royalties but paid $10,000 at certain milestones and CoG get full IP rights to your game.
Find out more at www.choiceofgames.com
- Type: Freelance, Online
- Eligibility: International
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.