- Must be a mothertongue English speaker;
- Must hold a university degree or equivalent. An English teaching qualification such as TESOL, CELTA,etc is a plus;
- Must be a skilled, enthusiastic and creative teacher with a sound knowledge of all aspects of English grammar;
- Must have at least one year experience of teaching English;
- Proficient PC user with an ability to use software such as skype, msn messenger, outlook etc;
- Well organised, professional and reliable;
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Good PC with fast internet connection;
- Headset with microphone and webcam;
- Quiet working area.