Advanis is a Canadian company offering a set wage and fixed hours for home based research interviewers.
- Monday to Friday 3-10 pm MST (5-12 pm EST)
- Saturdays 10-5pm MST (12-7 pm EST)
Advanis does not specify how much they pay on the job description, but they do offer regular hours and a set wage. Contact them to confirm the payment details.
- Customer service skills
- Typing speed of 30 wpm
- Home office or quiet area to work
- High speed internet
You have to apply via their online application form at www.advanis.ca
- Type Online, Telecommute Job
- Eligibility US & Canada
- Investment required? No
- Need Experience? No
When you search for jobs where you can work from home, don't forget to check a very important source of these jobs - CV Libraries. They have hundreds of work at home jobs listed already, and if you upload your CV, employers looking for home based employees can find you more quickly.
Sometimes you have to take a different approach to finding a job you can do from home and instead of waiting for new jobs to appear, you can be proactive and get your CV online so that employers can find you. Recruiters and employers often search CV libraries for candidates because it is easy for them quickly scan the information and narrow down a list of candidates that they want.
CV-Library.co.uk is a good example of this and they also offer job listings so you can search for work and have employers find you. Here are a few of the jobs listed on the first page (out of 140) of search results for home based jobs:
- Retail Sales Assistants and Team Leaders for a home shopping business
- Account manager for an IT services provider
- C# Developer for an ecommerce company
- Home based recruiters for an agency that offer regional licensing opportunities
- Bid manager for a telecoms provider
- Business advisors for an ethical UK plc
- Local estate agent for an online estate agent
- Travel consultants for a corporate travel company