Alorica offers two types of training to employees which is paid at an hourly rate:
- In a virtual classroom with instructor led training.
- Computer based training which is a self-paced course you do yourself.
Employees are paid according to different schedules which might include:
- Payment per minute
- Payment per call
- Guaranteed hourly rate
Payments are made on a bi-weekly basis via direct deposit or pay card.
- Online application form.
- Job Fit Assessment to see which role you are best suited to - sales, technical or customer service.
- Behavioral Assessment.
- Additional screenings for successful applicants including background checks.
Alorica has at-home agents throughout the US and you can verify if the opportunity is available in your state by filling out their application form.
To apply for Alorica call center or customer service positions you will need:
- To be 18 or over High school or GED
- To be able to work at least 10 hours a week.
- Basic computer skills.
- Spanish and other languages are a plus