Cambly pays you per minute for chatting to people from all over the world. You don't need experience and you don't have to be a qualified teacher. Log in, see if anyone is available to talk, start chatting and get paid.
Gradiate connect students looking for help with tutors they call 'Geniuses'! All you need to begin is a computer, internet connection and experience in a subject. Some of the assignments will only take you 10 minutes to do while others might take longer, but you get to work from home and choose the hours you want to work.
Teaching English online and tutoring online are very popular and there are many websites looking for people to help their students all over the world. Some of these websites ask for professional teachers, but there are many that offer the opportunity to tutor even without a teaching qualification. There are opportunities to teach English via conversation practice, or the option to teach what you know in any subject.
Below are 20 websites where you can sign up today to start teaching online. All you need is internet access and video conferencing software like Skype:
Buddy School - https://buddyschool.com/ Online tutoring platform where you can create a profile and offer classes. Their most popular subjects are English, Math, Spanish, French, ChineseCreate a profile it will be listed on BuddySchool and students will be able to schedule lessons with you.
Limu - http://www.limu.com/ At Limu, you can teach or tutor any subject or skill you have mastered, whether academic, professional or hobby-related. Real-life teachers, students, professionals, even hobbyists who have Knowledge to offer can teach and tutor others.
Myngle - http://www.myngle.com/ Myngle offers lessons in a number of languages. Create packages of up to 100 lessons and set your own rates.
Linguaspectrum http://linguaspectrumplus.com/ At Linguaspectrum PLUS you get 90% of what you make, the other 10% going to the upkeep and development of the site.
Smart Thinking - http://www.smarthinking.com/ SMARTHINKING hires individuals to serve as part-time tutors in various subjects. The major responsibility is tutoring students of varying abilities and ages; however, responsibilities may include assisting in the training and mentoring of new tutors.
Tutor.com needs teachers to help students in their online classroom with specific questions. They offer help to students in elementary grade, through to the first year of college. You don´t need to create any lesson plans or prepare any material as it is provided by the site. You do however, have to be qualified to teach a particular subject, and will need to pass the Tutor.com exams before you are accepted.
To be eligible to teach for Tutor.com you need:
To be resident in the US or Canada Have a valid social security number
Have strong knowledge of the subject you want to teach
A degree or currently be enrolled in college or university
Payments are made each month according to the hours you work, and the subjects you teach. Tutor.com also offers bonuses and performance incentives. Preference is given to candidates who commit to at least five hours a week, and pass more than one of the Tutor.com exams.
Practice English conversation with foreign students using lesson plans prepared by Tutor Group. Operates seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Pays via Paypal monthly or wire transfer depending on the country.
Besides online tutoring, we also offer Assignment Help to students. Tutors give a quote and keep a flat 75% of the student's collection. Besides K-12, we have particularly high demand for tutors who can handle Advanced College Level subjects.
SMARTHINKING hires individuals to serve as part-time tutors in various subjects. The major responsibility is tutoring students of varying abilities and ages; however, responsibilities may include assisting in the training and mentoring of new tutors.