Start a beekeeping business and sell the honey produced at local markets and to local shops.
Advantages of a beekeeping business
- Low maintenance.
- Healthy product you can use yourself.
Products you can make and sell
Apart from the obvious honey you can produce, there are other products you can create thanks to your bees:
- Lip balms.
- Bee pollen
Another money-maker could be renting out your bees to local farmers who need to pollinate their crops.
How much can you make?
A beekeeping business is not only good for the environment, it can also be good for your wallet. According to Beekeepingcoach.com you can expect to make between $270-$540 dollars per year for each beehive.
If keeping bees makes you a little nervous, you could always try the Flow Hive as shown in the video below, which makes collecting the honey much easier than the traditional method.
When you buy a product through the links below, we may earn money from our affiliate partners to help support the site. Affiliate Dislosure.
- Queen Bee Breeding for Backyard Beekeeping
- Zen Beekeeping for the Beginner
- Beekeeping 101: Organic, Natural, Traditional
- Beekeeping Fundamentals
- Beekeeping 101: An Intro to Beekeeping Class
- Beekeeping: A Basic Introduction for Aspiring Beekeepers