Carenet hires nurses in the US with at least 3 years experience to work full time from home, with paid time off and various benefits.
As a telehealth nurse you will be talking to patients in the US and around the world after you complete three weeks of training. As Carenet services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, you will be expected to work some weekend and holiday shifts. In return they claim to offer a competitive rate for your geographical location and nursing experience.
- Part-time – 20-29 hours a week
- Full-time – 30-40 hours a week
- Holiday pay
- Long-term disability, life and death insurance
- Medical and dental insurance
- 3 or more years experience in mixed care nursing
- Experience in both pediatrics and adult care
- Clean background check
- Separate home office space
- High speed internet
- Separate phone line
- Windows computer