Carvetise pays drivers in the US to drive around with advertising on their cars.
It’s free to join and the car wraps will not damage the paintwork on your car. Once the advertising campaign finishes they remove the wrap and will change it for a new one if they match you with a new advertiser or campaign. There is no guarantee of when or how often you will get an opportunity as it depends on advertiser campaigns in your area.
How does it work?
- Register with Carvetise.
- They match you with advertisers based on your location and driving habits.
- Choose if you want to accept a campaign.
- Get your car wrapped in locations throughout the country.
- Carvetise removes the wrap at the end of the campaign.
- Standard rate is $100 per month.
- Some campaigns pay up to $200 per month but are rare.
- $30 per hour to park your car in certain places at specific times.
- Paid at the beginning of the month via direct deposit.
Do you qualify?
- United States resident.
- Drive at least thirty miles a day.
- Car no more than ten years old with a factory finish paint job.
- Clean driving record.
Source: Drive with Carvertise