Open English hires tutors from the United States to give online classes to students throughout Latin America.
They offer more flexibility than other tutoring platforms with what they call their ´shift drop and pick up´. If you have something unexpected come up you can drop the shift without the usual headaches.
Students range from eight years old to adult professionals
What do they offer?
- Higher payments for working evening or weekend shifts.
- Teaching materials prepared for you.
- Teaching training.
- At least 10 hours availability each week.
- Reliable high speed connection.
- Computer with webcam and microphone.
- Previous teaching experience.
- TESOL/TEFL experience
- Spanish language (desirable)