Invest in European Truffle Farms

Truffle Farms Europe Ltd. offers investments in Black Perigold Truffles which sold for €950 per kg in 2018/19.

Category: Tags: ,

Truffle Farms Europe Ltd. offers investments in Black Perigold Truffles which sold for €950 per kg in 2018/19.

While Martin Widdell offers 80% of the company share capital, he is offering 5-10% of their trees to individuals looking for an environmentally-friendly investment.

The current offer is for 30-year ownership of truffle trees in Spain. They will manage and sell the trees, keeping a 20% management fee and paying you the remaining 80%.

“The IIR for investments would be between 16% and 19%, depending on the amount invested. The projected ROI is between 1066% and 1525% over the 30 years.”

TruffleFarms.com

There is no information on how much you need to invest without asking for further details and a Google search doesn´t bring up many articles either. However, there is a 2016 article from the Sunday Times featuring Martin Widdell – Tasty Returns for Truffle Investors. The article states that investors need to pay a minimum of 25 trees for  £7,800.

Which is why to invest you will need to self-certify as an experienced investor if you want to participate in the scheme.

Warning

There is no guarantee on these investments so you could lose all your money if the value falls. Never invest money you can´t afford to lose.

Find out more at TruffleFarms.com

Location

Opportunity

Free/Paid

Need experience?