- Yolanda Solo
- Read Time: 1 min
- Hits: 300
As a Flex delivery driver you can set your own hours which makes it a good opportunity for anyone who needs to fit making money into irregular hours. The opportunity is currently available the US, UK, Spain, Germany and Singapore.
To pick up delivery jobs you download the Flex app and set the hours you are available to work so you can receive notifications of deliveries in those time slots. When you get to the distribution point, you scan your packages so they are assigned to you and the app shows you directions to the delivery address.
- Deliveries are available seven days a week.
- Set the hours you want to work or log in and pick up available deliveries.
- Earnings are shown on the app.
- Weekly payments
- US - $18-$25 per hour.
- UK - £12-£15/hr
- Germany - up to 68€ for a four hour delivery block
- Spain - up to 28€ for a two hour delivery block
- Singapore - S$22-S$25 per hour
- A vehicle to make deliveries - some areas allow you to use a motorbike, for other areas you will need a car. Check your local website for local requirements.
- Android or iPhone mobile to use the app.
- US - https://flex.amazon.com
- UK - https://flex.amazon.co.uk/
- Germany - https://flex.amazon.de/
- Spain - https://flex.amazon.es/
- Singapore - https://flex.amazon.com.sg/